Simply visit one of our social media pages, find the pinned post – like, share and tag a friend and then tell us which set of cufflinks your dad would love and why!
The lucky winner will be selected on 14th June – perfect timing to use your voucher to order the perfect gift for Fathers Day!
Cufflinks that are perfect for Fathers Day:
Terms and Conditions
Fathers Day Competition 2017
- The value of £150 must be equated from the value of the product and not from additional charges applied – i.e shipping/engraving etc.
- For overseas customers, the value is based on the equivalent value in UK Sterling once converted.
- There will be one overall winner. Winner will be chosen at random and will be announced on 14.06.17.
- Competition to run across D&F Facebook, Instagram and Twitter platforms. 01.06.17 – 14.06.17 (midday)
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. No cash alternative will be offered.
- Any dispute or claim relating to is shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- The competition excludes employees of Deakin & Francis and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.Standard terms and conditions apply to the product order once voucher has been applied.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.